Alcohol and entertainment licences

  • 27 Feb 2018
  • Technical Advice

Historic houses hosting weddings, corporate and charitable events for profit, or simply to raise funds, may need a licence from the local authority to serve alcohol or host live performances.

This advisory note gives outline guidance to house members who hold events both in their house or their gardens.

  • Alcohol and entertainment licenses
    0.20 MB

Return to listing